i love seeing your mom in a sari. ~ahack
YAY for Moms who visit SouthAsia!!!
I was definitely just thinking that I would love to see your mom in India on this wonderful wordless wednesday! I know great minds think alike! Hope you guys are doing well. Miss you so much!
So glad to see your Mom made it safely. Hope you both are enjoying your time together! Love her Sari.Love to you both Lori K
Post a Comment
4 comments:
i love seeing your mom in a sari.
~ahack
YAY for Moms who visit SouthAsia!!!
I was definitely just thinking that I would love to see your mom in India on this wonderful wordless wednesday! I know great minds think alike! Hope you guys are doing well. Miss you so much!
So glad to see your Mom made it safely. Hope you both are enjoying your time together! Love her Sari.
Love to you both Lori K
Post a Comment