Dear Friends and Family,
June passed by with one teammate finishing her term. Lift up Anna as she adjusts back to the States. Also, we hosted a volunteer team from Arkansas for a little over a week. This took much preparation, but was a very encouraging event. The team held VBS in the mornings and shared their stories and the Gospel in the evenings. June finished up with lots of reports and a trip to Thailand for some meetings. (This picture -Me and local parents observing VBS)


Another two months have flown by. Many things and everyday life has been happening here….just like it has been there. Lots of you are getting married and having babies (I can’t wait to look at your photos and to hold those little cuties…or babysit for you one day)☺ Others of you are working and going to school. Know that I keep you in my prayers and that you are thought of on the other side of the world.
-----------------------------------------------------
The first week of July was filled with many meetings, good food, and great fellowship with others who are working in various places around South Asia. After Thailand, I went to Indonesia to visit my dear sister Sheley! And as an added bonus, Amy joined us! This was much needed! Now, I’m back in the big city, feeling refreshed and ready for the work that is before me.
In the picture is: Sheley, Leni, Me, Amy, Elli, and Vira.
Things to think on in my behalf:
· That I would abide in Christ.
· National partners. ‘D’ was in a motor bike accident and broke his collar bone. ‘K’ had surgery today for a hernia. ‘PP’’s mother-in-law passed away.
· On going changes with our team and the work.
· Health. I’m healthy now, but the mosquitos have arrived and are multiplying. Dengue
and other illnesses usually come with them.
· That I would abide in Christ.
· National partners. ‘D’ was in a motor bike accident and broke his collar bone. ‘K’ had surgery today for a hernia. ‘PP’’s mother-in-law passed away.
· On going changes with our team and the work.
· Health. I’m healthy now, but the mosquitos have arrived and are multiplying. Dengue
and other illnesses usually come with them.
Your Sister, Roz
P.S. Thanks NCCF for all your encouraging notes, and pictures that you sent ☺ I love them VERY much…..and I love you more!!!
Bonus picture: An elephant ride in Thailand



3 comments:
that baby is an absolute doll, gotta love em'
rose! i love it.
its so good to be able to see your smile! you pop into my head at random, and i just wanted to drop you a note.
much love,
cW@->--
Just getting a chance to look at your blog after so much going on...wedding, moving, etc. etc. but i just wanted to let you know Dennis and i haven't forgotten you and we are praying for you. We are moving to Denton, TX next week.
LOVE ALL THE PICS!!!
Post a Comment