I'm not a big tv watcher. In fact, I don't even have a tv. Even when I did, I think we only got one channel. Lately, the tv I watch has been all in Hindi, but tonight....tonight was different! Tonight I watched American Idol (in English) with some friends. I wanna share with those of you who missed the show some of the highlights!
"I've been trying to restart my singing hobby since I was 16 years old." ~Douglas~
"Douglas, I don't want to hear anymore of this stupidity!.....They're going to take you to a safe place." ~Simon~
"No to the speedo" ~Paula~
"Not only can I sing, but I can make good decisions too......And one day I want to become the governor of Oklahoma......My glasses aren't glaring are they?....I'm in a fraternity." ~Kyle Ensley~
"That's not necessarily a good thing." ~Paula~
"Can I start over?" ~Tammy~
"You're a nice girl, but it was awful." ~Randy~
"Dude, I did it. I freakin' made it." ~Drew~
"I'm a pretty hard core rocker. I like rockin' I'm ready to rock. Eye liner, guy liner as I like to call it." ~Kyle~
"It was a disturbing, very demonic audition." ~Simon~
"Ok, I now officially hate that song." ~Simon~
"Well, I have another song." ~Nina~
"That feels great. Uh, could you do it again?" ~Ryan~
"Oh, sure." ~ Renaldo~
"I am your brother, your best friend forever. Singing the songs that you love to hear. Brothers forever 'till the end of time together. You are always in my heart." ~Renaldo~
"You are a great person Simon. You are my glory Simon." ~Renaldo~
and a special note from the R.T Nagar Traffic Police Station,
"Drive to care, not to dare."
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
So I really like the "no to the speedo" comment and your random comment from the traffic police.
remind you of Goa.....hahahha, now I'm really laughing!
just a guess here, but I'd say Renaldo is an American Leaguer
Man, That was amazing! I also watched that episode of American Idol. I just want to say that I love you and i loved ur blog from Nepal :-) Miss you so much!
Post a Comment