My street dog (yes, she lives on our street, doesn't really belong to anyone, but I call her mine because she will come running from the other end of the street to greet me with her waggin' tail and some lovin') steals food from the neighborhood idols. I think she knows they don't really want to eat what the people give them. She probably pees on them too. The idols, not the people.
My auntie who wears beautiful bright sarees everyday put on her husband's tobaggan....crooked. She looked like a gangster dressed for a fancy banquet.
The remedies that people here suggest when you're sick.
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I am so glad you now have a dog to call your very own!!! Cushy might get sad if she found out but for you I am glad.
By the way it cannot be wordless wednesday if you use words!!!!!!!!!!
hmm...well, I posted the picture on Wednesday(our time). The other I posted on Thursday (our time), but it is under Wednesday because the time setting is for the States. Craziness. Kushi is still my dog too. :) Even though I haven't seen her in like 8 months.
see....now that I changed the time zone setting, the wordless wednesday only has a picture and the post with words was on Thursday
These things make me laugh :-)
Post a Comment