Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Hal, Forgive Me For Lying!

Hal, a long time ago, when we first moved to this far away land, I told you that I would never ever wear churidars (for the others of you reading this, it's the really tight pants I have on). When I inherited some new fabric, I decided to get a new suit made, and looking through the design book, I thought I'd finally give the churidar set a try. So, sorry for lying....forgive me :) PS....I don't know why I have a crazy look on my face...and my friend made me put my dupatta on my head...and I have a huge mosquito bite on my foot.


And here are a few more pictures from the evening.....I look like a giant compared to everyone else!



5 comments:

Simply Living Life said...

And you thought I was insane when I showed interest in them. What does that say about you? And I forgive you. hahaha

Laura said...

Your suit looks awesome! "You are looking so smart!" The color's great too. p.s. how do you add the music to play on your blog??

Sheley Calypso said...

:-) I like the new tights!

Nicole Wilson Conley said...

beautiful!
and that fabric would make a GREAT bridesmaid dress... or a super cool skirt.
get me some!

:o)

Nicole Wilson Conley said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.