Saturday, February 2, 2008

Yay for Packages!

My really great family sent me a rather large package, mailed by my super great cousin Nicole (shoutout to Nicole http://www.livingmercy.blogspot.com/ ). The items included weren't things that I can't live without, as I have already survived a year without them. They are however, a few of my favorite things (cue to sing the song off of Sound of Music)...mmmm.


Included: Nesquik...I REALLY love chocolate milk! Blueberry and Chocolate chip muffin mix...a Saturday or Sunday treat!, Jello....vanilla, chocolate, and pistachio....I've learned to make the chocolate from scratch!, Crystal light mixes, ranch and italian dressing mixes, maple flavoring....I'm going to learn to make maple syrup!, a huge hershey kiss, hot chocolate mixes, coffee, two really fun shirts....one plain green, and the t-shirt (shoutout to Alicia... you need to update girl! http://www.lifeonseawellavenue.blogspot.com/ ) that says Shucks!!! and has a picture of corn on it!, and a picture album. Also, there were some other unmentionable clothing sent by my aunt Inez (shoutout http://www.bruceandinez.blogspot.com/) and my granny that I really love...thanks everyone!!!!! I really feel the love!

3 comments:

lee said...

if I can make syrup, I'm pretty sure you can handle it too

Simply Living Life said...

what do you mean you can make chocolate from scratch? like a chocolate bar? fudge? what???

Tales of a Girl said...

per the context of the sentence Hal, chocolate pudding :) similar to the instant chocolate pudding by JELLO