Monday, February 25, 2008
old photo
My cousin sent me this picture the other day. :) Baby in the pink = me, man in the blue holding me = my daddy (I miss my daddy), the lady (or head of the lady) with the glasses = my mom (I miss her too, but she's coming to visit me in 18 days! Yipee!), the girl in the red pants and striped shirt with her arm randomly raised = my aunt Jessica (she just sent me some super cute photos of her kids Mekenzie and Colby...my friends here say that they are the cutest kids they've ever seen and wish they could pinch their cheeks. Jess and uncle Jamie..I miss you too!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
when I look at your daddy, I see Buster Brown with a Wilson-esque (Wilson, from Home Improvement) personality. maybe I'm weird
Roslyn, I miss you. Glad to hear your mom is coming soon. Wish I could see you too. Hope all is well! Im always praying for you.
Love Lori
Post a Comment