Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Jurassic Park

A couple weeks back I went to my friends' house around the corner. It was a Saturday afternoon, and everyone was wanting to get out of the house. Auntie suggested we go to JP Park, and then she said, "Jurassic Park." and laughed. Little did I know what the park was like! :)


One of about 19 million photo stops. I was kinda getting frustrated because Ananya, the little girl, was tired of getting her photo taken and would just scream while everyone tried to make her look at the camera and pose for a picture. I really wanted just to play with her on the playground :( I'm really glad that Ananya moved here from the capital in April. She's only a couple weeks older than my neice, Briahna, that I left in America. I love teaching her new things and playing with her. Sometimes I just get annoyed at the way she is disciplined (or not)....and I hate that she doesn't wear diapers and isn't potty trained.....these things all equal BAD news!

Statues in the park... of people

of monkeys

another ananya photo


the girls

Hero

tigers....

fellow park goers

lions...

babies....or are they pygmy warriors? Some of them were naked.

bullocks

:)

hard worker....

again with all his animals...



more hard workers

another bull

women workers...
happy people that never leave or stop smiling

happy helmet fun

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hey Roslyn! So glad I found your blog. I have to go back and catch up on what all you've been doing. I put a link to your blog on mine, so that I can check it often. Hope that's ok with you :)