Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Where did the time go?

Somehow, my last post was May 31st (unless you count the 3 liner I wrote last night). I don't really know how 2 1/2 months passed by and thinking about it is kind of crazy. Sheley and I finished up some projects in June, and parted ways on June 25th. :( She went to Indonesia, and is loving her time there (visit her site to keep up with what she's doing :) www.frmglory2glory.blogspot.com ) As Sheley went to Indonesia, I went to Thailand for about 2 weeks for some meetings/training, to renew the visa, and for some fellowship/worship time with some really awesome people. Amidst all of the fun and great food (namely Miguel's for Mexican and Burger King for Burger King burgers) I forgot to even take my camera out of my room. Yep, it sat on the bench next to the tv the entire 2 weeks.

No comments: