
Purchasing our Thanksgiving Chicken. Turkeys are very scarce, and expensive! I found one in my town for $100 USD, and it was about the same size as this chicken. I think I've had enough turkey in my lifetime to skip one Thanksgiving!

Cooking our meal on a two burner stove and in a microwave/grill with only two pots.....Hal, we can do anything!
Oh, and we decided we'd wear sarees for Thankgiving....fall colored ones...I know...cheesy! :)
We were doing a "native" style photo opt by the pool.....Michelle was going to throw me in!
Our hotel boy surprised us with clean towels....how creative!

Fishermen bringing in their catch of the day.

Cafe Coffee Day....not particular to Goa...but definitely one of my favorite places to go!
From the train on the way home. Dudh (Hindi for milk)Sagar Falls, the second highest in this country. The picture can't even grasp the beauty of the sun setting on the mountains and water gushing down.

















6 comments:
is that wine on the table? we need to talk
no sir....it's pepsi and mountain dew thank you ;)
i love the photos and i love you too!
i tagged you.
go see
http://livingmercy.blogspot.com/2007/11/i-keep-getting-tagged.html
Oh the simplicity of sitting by the beach day after day. Life started full force when I got home but that was a great relaxing vacation. You are right we can do anything... like baking in a pot on top of the stove (who would'a thunk it?)
Post a Comment