So I really don't enjoy things like email forwards, chain letters, or anything that you have to do and pass to the next person. I normally ignore them or delete them. My cousin Nicole recently tagged me in "7 random/weird things meme", so I'll oblige, but I won't post the rules or tag anyone else. Sorry.
1. After living in this country, I'm sure there are lots of weird things about me. For one, I really like to eat tomato sauce (ketchup) on everything. It's really good on scrambled eggs and on pizza.
2. I'm super afraid of monkeys. They are not cute. They almost make me stop breathing.
3. I really like to get lost. Take me somewhere and leave me. I love the challenge of finding my way back, or to somewhere.
4. I tend to bobble my head when I talk. In this place, that's not weird, but for you guys back in the States, I'm sure you can't look at me without laughing.
5. I really love eating with my hands, especially rice. I'm not sure if I can remember how to use a fork and knife. And I really love to mix everything together.
6. At times my emotions (I'm not a very emotional person) get mixed up....I may cry when I'm angry, or laugh hysterically when I'm nervous.
7. At one time when I was a kid, we had 20 dogs. My dad raised beagles for rabbit hunting. A couple of the dogs had puppies at the same time.
So there are probably more weird things about me, but either I don't notice them, I'm putting a mental block on them, or they're just too weird to post.
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
well bah humbug on you.
are you getting your comments or do i need to be emailing them to you?
Post a Comment